- 6 cross bolts, machined out of billet extrusion
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications
- Standard in Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat finish (custom colors available)
- Uses the same pad as the 1998 - 2002 Camaro (F-body) for easy, cost effective pad replacement
- Available in Front only
The Track4 is our most popular front offering, and replaces the Track 2 piston system that we offered for years with the PBR based calipers. The Track4 is only available with 13" 1pc rotors and is a great brake upgrade for customers looking to fill their 17" wheels, updated their car to a modern brake and have a great visual impact! Like all our other systems this will come complete with everything needed to mount to the corners on the car. For customers purchasing the Track4 check out the SS4 as a matching rear option with park brake!
If you are looking for larger diameter rotors (14+), want a 2pc rotor or you want your front and rear system to completely match check out our Pro+ (6P) listing.
Due to all wheels being built differently Templates are always recommended to verify fitment of the brake. Templates can be found in our catalog section of the site once you search by your make and model.