- Utilizes 4 cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Features Stainless pistons and abutments
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications
- Standard finish is Clear. Red, Black or Silver available as well as custom colors.
- Features a 12" 1pc rotor and a drum in hat park brake with a full billet backing plate
The SS4 Rear system was designed to go along with our Track4 front offering. This features a 12" 1pc rotor with a drum in hat park brake. The billet backing plate supplied with the SS4 is rear specific and is available in a number of varieties including all BOP, 9", Saginaw and even some hybrid rears like the 10/12 bolt with the Ford 3.150" bearing. The SS4 for c-clip rears feature our unique VeriSlide mounting technology that allows a fix mounted caliper (4 piston) to properly work on a floating (c-clip)axle.
For customers that purchase the SS4+ front and want to do a rear but require park brake the SS4 is an great option as well!
Due to all wheels being built differently Templates are always recommended to verify fitment of the brake. Templates can be found in our catalog section of the site once you search by your make and model