- 6 cross bolts, machined out of billet extrusion
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications
- Available in 13" and 14" rotor diameters (2pc rotors)
- Standard in Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat finish (custom colors available)
- Uses the same pad as the C5 (1997 - 2004) and C6 (2005 - 2012) Corvette for easy, cost effective pad replacement
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
- Rear systems incorporate a drum in hat park brake
- Rear systems for c-clip style axles include Baer's Verislide self centering brackets
The Pro+ will allow you to upgrade to a 2pc rotor (a popular upgrade due to cosmetics and weight savings) and give you the option of upgrading to a 14" rotor. This is the first system we offer that will allow you to have the exact same looking brake front and rear! (Note: Baer is the only company to offer this!). Don't be told by competitors that a 6 piston rear is too much brake. Due to the fact that Baer builds all its own calipers we can spec the rear piston sizes to function properly, but also allow the use of a standard 2 port firewall mounted master. We also stagger the rear piston size (like the front) to correctly minimize pad taper issues. In c-clip applications Baer's patent pending Verislide self centering brackets provide the only proper engineering solution to mounting opposed piston calipers on "c-clip" bearing in housing style axles. If you like the Pro+ 2pc look, but don't have the budget to purchase a Pro+ rear, look at our SS4+ rear option. This is a cost effective, cosmetically matching rear option as well!
If you are looking for something even bigger and better than the Pro+, make sure to check out our Extreme+! These are offered front and rear as well!
Due to all wheels being built differently Templates are always recommended to verify fitment of the brake. Templates can be found in our catalog section of the site once you search by your make and model.