- 6 piston, radial mount, 2pc caliper
- 6 cross bolts, machined out of billet extrusion
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications
- Available in 14" rotor diameters ( 1 pc rotors)
- Standard in Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat finish (custom colors available)
- Uses the same pad as the C5 (1997 - 2004), C6 (2005 - 2012) Corvettes for easy, cost effective pad replacement
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
- Rear systems incorporate a drum in hat park brake
- Rear systems for c-clip style axles include Baer's Verislide self centering brackets
The Pro is the same basic system as the Pro+, but with a 1pc rotor instead of a 2pc. Don't be told by competitors that a 6 piston rear is too much brake. Due to the fact that Baer builds all its own calipers we can spec the rear piston sizes to function properly, but also allow the use of a standard 2 port firewall mounted master. In c-clip applications Baer's patent pending Verislide self centering brackets provide the only proper engineering solution to mounting opposed piston calipers on "c-clip" bearing in housing style axles. We also stagger the rear piston size (like the front) to correctly minimize pad taper issues.
Due to all wheels being built differently Templates are always recommended to verify fitment of the brake. Templates can be found in our catalog section of the site once you search by your make and model.