- The only forged 6 piston offered to the road-going/street market!
- 6 piston, radial mount, 1pc forged mono block caliper
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize uneven pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications
- Available in 14 " and 15 " rotor diameters (2pc rotors)
- Standard in Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat finish (custom colors available)
- Uses the common DR11 race pad backing plate shared by many other competition calipers
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
- Rear systems incorporate a drum in hat park brake
- Rear systems for c-clip style axles include Baer's Verislide self centering brackets
The Extreme+ is Baer's flagship offering, featuring a forged monoblock caliper that is mounted to a 14" or 15" 2pc rotor. The Extreme+ employs current state of the art race technology usually only found in very expensive race calipers, that Baer now brings to the road going/street market. The 6S line represents Baer's most aggressive road offering and is suitable for virtually any level of track use. If you are looking for the best of the best, and want to put our biggest offering on your car this is it!
Extreme+ rears are also available for that exact same looking brake front and rear! (Note: Baer is the only company to offer this!). Don't be told by competitors that a 6 piston rear is too much brake. Due to the fact that Baer builds all its own calipers we can spec the rear piston sizes to function properly, but also allow the use of a standard 2 port firewall mounted master. We also stagger the rear piston size (like the front) to correctly minimize pad taper issues. In c-clip applications Baer's patent pending Verislide self centering brackets provide the only proper engineering solution to mounting opposed piston calipers on "c-clip" bearing in housing style axles. If you like the Extreme+ 2pc look, but don't have the budget to purchase a Extreme+ rear, look at our Pro+ or even our SS4+ rear options. These are cost effective, cosmetically matching rear options as well!
Due to all wheels being built differently Templates are always recommended to verify fitment of the brake. Templates can be found in our catalog section of the site once you search by your make and model.