- 2 piston aluminum caliper powdercoated Red with BAER logo
- 14" 1piece directionally vaned slotted, drilled and zinc plated rotors
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
- systems uses the factory drum in hat park brake (rear drum to disc conversions available as well)
- Direct bolt on, no modification necessary
- Also avaiable in a 2 piece (Alumasport +) front
- Uses the same D1058 pads front and rear, which is also a factory 2005 Chrysler 300c brake pad.
The Alumasport our most popular upgrade for the 1999+, and 2000+ GM Pickup and SUV's (GMT800 and GMT900). This features a Red powdercoated 2 piston caliper that is mounted to 14" 1piece slotted, drilled and zinc plated rotors for a nice cosmetic upgrade as well as a substantial brake improvement.
The Alumasport is a direct bolt on, works with factory ABS, and maintains OE civility due to the 2 piston floating caliper design.
The Alumasport is a great, affordable upgrade but if you are looking for something bigger check out our Extreme front and rear brake systems!
Due to all wheels being built differently Templates are always recommended to verify fitment of the brake. Templates can be found in our catalog section of the site once you search by your make and model.